3. Drizzle with olive oil and knead with your hands until it forms a ball, about 7 minutes.
(It's okay if you don't knead it for too long)
4. Place the dough in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let it rise until it has more than doubled in size.
(about 1 hour)
7. Roll into a ball, cover with plastic wrap, and let rise for about 15 minutes.
8. Dust a floured surface, de-gas the dough, and roll it out thinly with a rolling pin. (If you layer the dough, it may stick together, so set it aside)
9. Heat a skillet well and place the dough over medium heat.
10. When the underside is lightly toasted, flip it over to evenly distribute the heat. (The dough will not puff up if you press it down, so roll it as you go)