Peach Jelly is on the menu in Cooking Tree, and we are going to teach you how to make this delicious recipe from scratch!
– 80g Water – 16g Powdered gelatin – 1 Peach – 350g Water – 70g Sugar – 5g Lemon juice
1. Mix water and gelatin powder and soak for more than 10 minutes.
2. Peel the peach and cut the flesh into small cubes.
3. Put the peach skin in a pot and boil it with sugar, then remove it.
4. Add peach flesh and boil. 5. When the color comes out, add lemon juice and boil a little more, then remove from heat.
6. Add soaked gelatin and mix well. 7. Pour into the mold and harden in the refrigerator for 4 hours.