1. Place the bowl with the eggs over a saucepan of simmering water and add the sugar and vanilla extract.
2. Stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a temperature of about 40 degrees, and remove the pan from the heat.
3. Place the bowl with the butter and milk over a saucepan and bring the temperature to 50-60 degrees over medium heat.
4. Whisk the egg wash into dense, stiff peaks (on low speed for a minute or two to clear the air pockets).
3. remove the skin from the peaches and cut them into hemispheres with a fruit cutter, collecting the skin as well.
4. Pour the gelatin mixture into the hemisphere molds little by little and add the peaches cut into halves.
7. Place the chopped peaches in a saucepan, add the sugar and lemon juice, and simmer until the water is gone.
8. Whip the whipping cream with the sugar and fold in the stewed peaches and red coloring.
11. Repeat stacking, lightly coat with white cream, and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
12. Smooth the cake with the pink whipped cream.
13. Spread about 50% of the whipped cream over the cake and top with peach jelly.