Cooking Tree is serving you a delectable recipe for Ladyfinger & Green tea (Matcha) tiramisu, and we’ll show you how to prepare it from scratch.
1. Whip the egg whites in a bowl, and when large bubbles appear, divide the sugar into 2 portions and whip to make a meringue. Add egg yolks and vanilla extract and whip.
2. Sift the wheat flour and cornstarch and mix. 3. Pan in an oven pan, sprinkle with sugar powder 3 times, and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
4. Mix warm water, sugar and green tea powder to make green tea syrup. 5. Put cream cheese in a bowl and loosen it gently, then add sugar and mix.
6. Mix the mixture of warm water and green tea powder, then add whipped cream and mix.
7. Dip the lady finger cookies in green tea syrup and place them in a bowl and top with cream. Repeat 2 more times. 8. Sprinkle with green tea powder.